What should you do when you are pulled over by the police for DWI? A Citizen’s Guide to a DWI Arrest in Texas will answer this question and answers to many more, such as:
- Should you answer any questions other than your name and address?
- If you are asked to get out of your car, can you leave?
- When should you speak to an attorney?
- Should you agree to perform roadside tests?
- Should you agree to have your eyes tested?
- Is a handheld breath tester reliable?
- Should you consent to a breath or blood test, if you are asked to take one?
Download our ebook to learn how to protect your rights! Remember, be polite and produce the requested documents.